Smaller projects using shared agents or ones that need less than 3 dedicated agents can be started immediately. Medium size projects which need 4 to 20 dedicated.
For large teams which require more than 20 agents, we will be able to start the project in approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Contact us with your specific requirements and we will provide you a custom quotation along with the exact timeline.
Just choose the appropriate pricing plan that will cover multiple emails/chats at the same time.
We are customer support specialists with the team of experienced professionals in their specific field and we have honed our skills for over 5 years working on numerous types of customer care projects. We carefully hand-pick our agents grading them on work ethics, can-do attitude and customer satisfaction focus.
Our psychology based customer care approach is unique to the customer care industry and is geared towards achieving customer delight. While most companies merely focus on customer satisfaction we take one step further and aim for customer delight.
We are able to attain customer delight because our agents quickly understand the mood of a customer and personalize the service accordingly. We do not simply follow the same mundane script and same approach for every customer care scenario. This personalized approach to customer care ensures customer satisfaction and delight.
We will assign additional agents to handle your volume spikes.
Yes, absolutely. You can use our service during your business hours, after hours, weekends only, 24/7 or any other custom scenario specific to your company.
Yes, we can work with any software that you would like us to use. Our agents are familiar with most of the popular commercially available customer care software. If your software is customized or proprietary and unfamiliar to us, we will learn it within a few days and start using it for you.
Absolutely. We are happy to work with start-up companies and small businesses as much as we love to work with large corporates.
Yes. We are happy to work with you on short term projects. Just contact us with your requirements and we will give you a custom quote.
We are happy to use your script for supporting your customers. You can supply the script for email and live chat. We can also suggest modifications to the script based on our experience.
Our agents undergo special customer care psychology training to handle every type of customer. We know that every customer is different. They will be in different moods when they contact customer care. Their moods could be confused, sad, upset, angry, neutral, happy, ecstatic and so on. Our trained agents will understand their moods easily. Because we understand them better, we can better serve them. This is how our agents are able to handle even the most difficult customer with ease.
First ticket resolution for every scenario is our goal. Our experience helps us to structure the customer care process towards achieving first ticket resolution. Our agents will quickly identify and immediately segregate the core-issue, follow it up with a sequence of steps to resolve the issue on the first instance.
The hiring process is similar to how you would hire a staff member locally. Below is our process:
1. You’ll first need to contact us so we can discuss your requirements and what you’re looking for.
2. We will ask you to fill out a Job Description so we know what the role entails, this enables us to find you the best candidate for the job.
3. We discuss the job requirements with you and send you a proposal and our terms of service.
4. First, we will look in our organization to see if we have anyone available that’s qualified for the job. If we do, we will endorse them to you for interview. If we don’t have anyone in our current organization qualified for the job, we will start recruiting for the job role. During this time, we will screen and interview the candidates and only send qualified ones to you for interview. Once we find a suitable candidate, we will hire them for your company. If you don’t want to be involved in the hiring and trust our judgement, we can take care of the entire screening and selection process.
5. During the recruitment process, we will also setup the operations framework, KPI’s, and metrics for the position.
6. The agents will undergo 1 week of intense training with our traing modules, followed by an internal evaluation and a phone interview.
7. After the training period, the staff will then be endorsed to operations for ongoing management. We will then provide you with on-going support services to make sure our partnership is a success, so you can focus on your core operations, processes and grow your business.
All you have to do is fill in the signup form and submit it. Our dedicated Client interaction team would contact you to discuss your business customization.
Once the signup form is submitted our team would give you a questonaire that details your company, the working and your requirements. Once it is sorted out we would be discussing the best package that suits you.
It’s very simple! You view our plans and tell us a little about your project. After we learn about your project a little we can start with a plan to get support setup and rolling on your business.
We do have baisc packages that are pre custom made. You can chose the one that is suitable for you buisness according to your requirement.
We do offer a 7 day trial period where you can use our services and decide to continue.
No! All plans are monthly rolling contracts and you can add-on or cancel to your plans as needed each month.
We will organize remote training sessions with our agents. Our agents will study and understand everything about your product or service and support requirements. Our agents will also learn about the possible scenarios and the type of questions they will encounter while supporting your customers. We will be thoroughly prepared to handle your customers before we start on your project.
Smaller projects using shared agents or ones that need less than 3 dedicated agents can be started immediately. Medium size projects which need 4 to 20 dedicated agents can be started within 3 weeks. Larger projects which require more than 20 agents can be started in phases, within 4 to 6 weeks.
We send call logs, timesheets and other custom reports based on the type of project. We can send these reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, or upon request.
We have implemented comprehensive data security measures to protect the confidentiality of your data and information. Our systems, servers, network and offices are protected by bank grade firewalls and security systems. Our elaborate security measures guarantee your information confidentiality.
No! We can sign NDA’s (if need be) to keep your business and it’s brand safe. We work with many top brands that we are not allowed to discuss, but big or small, we can help you and keep that information private! all out staffs have the NDA clause in their contracts.
A small snippet of code for live chat support to get the chat showing on your website. Depending on your plan chosen you might need to registed to UrbanSeller and social media Support. We would be with you all the way to support you with the registrations.
The most common uses of our agents are for: email support, helpdesk and ticket support, troubleshooting support, live chat support, telemarketing, data entry, virtual employees, order validation, lead validation and generation, order support, and much more. We provide full services and can get agents trained in whatever you need for your business to succeed.
We provide staff and assistance for the following:
· Accountant · Accounts Payable Specialist · AccountsReceivable Specialist · Amazon Brand Reputation Specialist · Amazon Customer Support Agent · Amazon Product Lister · Amazon Operations Assosicate · Amazon Sponsored Products Specialist · Bookkeeper · Brand Reputation Specialist · Business Development · Community (Forum) Moderator · Content Moderation · Copywriter · Customer Support Agent · Data Entry Specialist · Digital Marketer · eBay Brand Reputation Specialist · eBay Customer Support Agent · eBay Product Lister · eBay Operations Associate · Email Marketing Specialist · Excel Expert · Graphic Designer · Inventory Data Entry Specialist · IT Specialist · Lead Generation Specialist · Marketplace Brand Reputation Specialist · Marketplace Customer Support Agent · Marketplace Manager · Network Administrator · Online Marketplace Associate · Order Processor · Personal Assistance · Photo Editor · Programmer · Purchasing Specialist · Research Specialist · Sales Assosicate · Sales Executive · SEO Specialist · Social Media Specialist · Technical Support Agent · Transcriptionist · Video Editor · Virtual Assistant · Web Developer
Yes! Every plan, from 1 agent to custom plans, has an account manager assigned to it. The account manager is here to help get you on board with your support plan and one of your main point of contacts for your campaign. Contact them if you need anything at all! It is their job to make sure you are satisfied with the level of support your business is receiving.
Yes of course! We can help you with setting up the best live chat software for your website and how we can get it integrated on your website.
Yes! We can discuss custom plans and extend as many agents as your business requires to get timely support delivered to your customer. Ask us about our custom plans and how we can help you.
Yes! All live chat software retains customer chat logs and they can easily be viewed by you!
Credit card, Wire transfer, and Paypal.
Our plans are straight forward and there are no extra charges if you are selecting a dedicated employee. However, the only extra charge is the nominal rate, if the limit is exceeded according to the selected packages.
Our prices are fixed. We don't charge VAT.
Billing happens in a monthly cycle. You can also choose to pay for an year.
Shared agent projects: We work on a 30-day cancellation policy. We want to give the flexibility to our clients and do not believe in long term tie-in contracts. You can cancel our service anytime during the contract through an email or phone call with a 30-day notice. It is simple and easy.